January 07, 2009

What a feeling...

"What a feeling, bein's believin'
I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life
Take your passion, and make it happen
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life"...Irene Cara


I just couldn't help myself. The first thing I thought of when I uploaded this 1st picture from my camera was that song and particular sceen from the movie Flashdance! I haven't dated myself too much there have I by revealing that I've seen that movie, when it originally came out?

I was testing my other new paper, which as you can see is white. My little guinea pig was somewhat up for it. And its not that I prefer taking pictures of her over the other kids, I just have easier access to her while they're at school :) Anyway, here are a few from yesterday. I'm still up in the air about which paper color I prefer...I think I'm leading towards Chestnut.




No comments: